Success, to me, is doing the things that mean the most to me. It's being able to live a life where I can work, learn, and relax in the perfect amount of time. It's when I make enough money that the money starts making money for me. And in all that, I still don't forget who I really am. That is success.
The Art of Exceptional Living by Jim Rohn influenced me greatly. I was awestruck by the simplicity of his recipe for success; a few small disciplines practiced every day. What's frightening is that the recipe for failure is equally simple; a few errors in judgment made every day. It only takes a minute to realize that your life has numerous small errors in judgment and that, with time, the consequences of these errors can blow-up in titanic proportions. So after some contemplation, I have resolved to make that my philosophy as well. In this, I hope to achieve more and reach greater heights. In this, I will succeed.

No comments:
Post a Comment